Limited Out of Warranty Repair Policy
Huawei Device USA Inc. ("Huawei") offers out of warranty repair service on select Mobile devices, for specific hardware components and materials. Repair and replacement costs depend on your model.
After purchase of the authorized repair and upon receipt of your device, it will be examined to confirm it's eligible for the service you requested. If your Huawei device is eligible, we'll complete the repair and return the device back to you within 10 business days of receipt. If we determine that your Huawei device is eligible for a different service than the one you requested, we'll contact you for more information. Should your device not fall within the criteria for an authorized repair the device will be returned back to you with a refund issued, less shipping charges.
- Out of Warranty Coverage is limited to a period of 90 days or the duration of the original warranty whichever is longer.
- During the approved Out of Warranty repair, Huawei will repair or replace at Huawei's sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning. Huawei reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
- At Huawei's request, Purchaser may be required to provide proof of the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This limited Out of Warranty repair does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse that result from the improper use of any electric source or third party charger that damages the internal components and external ports.
- Liquid damage or exposure to moisture that trips the LDI (Liquid Detection Indicators) within the device.
- An original product that is inoperable due to unauthorized modifications or has failed due to catastrophic damage.
- Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancel-bots.
- Damage that is deemed beyond economical repair.(BER).
HUAWEI'S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE OF THE PRODUCT AT THE TIME PURCHASER RETURNS THE PRODUCT FOR REPAIR, AS DETERMINED BY THE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR THE PRODUCT LESS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF USAGE OR WEAR AND TEAR. HUAWEI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUCH AS SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA, ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SUBSEQUENT PURCHASERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF HUAWEI KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. HUAWEI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STAUTUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HUAWEI DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Contact Huawei Device USA
* This contact information may change without notice. Please contact your authorized Huawei Device USA retailer for updated contact information.